MBBS in Bahrain
The officially accepted name for Bahrain is “The Kingdom of Bahrain”. It is part of the Persian Gulf, and is a sovereign state. Bahrain is an amalgamation, also mentioned by the term archipelago, of 40 natural and 51 artificial islands, centered around the island of Bahrain.
Bahrain is geographically, situated between the northeastern coast of Saudi Arabia and the Quatari Peninsula. The city of Manama, is not only the capital of Bahrain, but also area-wise, the biggest city. The country is now gaining the reputation of being one of the most sought after destinations, for securing MBBS degrees and other matters related to medical studies and research.
The Medical University of Bahrain is a constituent college of the Royal College of Surgeons(RCSI) in Ireland. It was established in the year 1784, and is now known as the Royal Collegeof Surgeons-Bahrain (RCSI-Bahrain). It was, and still is a non-profit making Health Sciences Organization, covering extensive grounds in training and research, in the medical field.
Bahrain, slowly but surely, began opening its doors for higher medical studies to the rest of the world, and started the process of forming appropriate affiliations with other prime medical set-ups globally. This also involved joining important schools of medication and the path was laid for well planned, under-graduate, post-graduate and research studies.
In Bahrain, Medical Degrees obtained are MB, BCH, BAO (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor ofSurgery and Bachelor of the Art of Obstetrics). The highlighting feature is that these degrees are issued by both RCSI-Bahrain and NUI (National University of Ireland), providing a more global outreach for medical students.
• The basic requirement to apply for an MBBS course is the minimum 18 years age factor.
• The student must have qualified the NEET exam.
• To qualify, a minimum requirement is for 50% marks in the 10+2 standard, in the science subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• The medium of instruction for all foreign students is English.
• The under-graduate programme is medication and nursing.
• MBBS course tenure is 5 years, followed by 1 year internship. There is also a 5 year course.
Some Advantages of MBBS in Bahrain
• Foreign students enjoy a safe environment in day to day existence.
• The faculty and teaching styles in medical colleges are as per international standards.
• At the Medical University of Bahrain, you can see the number of students from more than 60 different nationalities.
• MBBS courses and advanced courses and research facilities, prepare a student for gainful employment in the medical field, anywhere on the globe.
• Living standards are very conducive to overall growth.
• The educational programs offered by Bahrain universities are not only innovative, but also student-centered.
• Healthcare facilities in Bahrain are very accommodating and heavily subsidized for all foreign students.
• Recreational and outdoor activities for students are plentiful and invigorating.
• The MBBS curriculum structure of the Medical University of Bahrain should teach contact with patients and clinical skills as early as possible.
• One of the best places in terms of accommodation and meals.
• The educational planning, evaluations and guidelines in Bahrain are similar to that in Ireland.
RCSI Bahrain's principle encouraging clinics are the Bahrain Defense Force (BDF) Hospital, Cardiac Center (CC) King Hamad University Hospital (KHUH), Salmaniya Medical Complex (SMC) and some private emergency clinics. They additionally utilize various neighbourhood health focuses.
No, students can't move between grounds however they can partake in the Student Exchange Program at the JC3 and IC2 phases of the medication program. The trading program offers the open door for students to spend a full semester at the other RCSI grounds and is very mainstream and serious.
The undergrad medication programs worked by RCSI Bahrain and RCSI in Dublin rush to a similar educational plan, evaluations and guidelines. Alumni of the two establishments will get degrees from the National University of Ireland, which encourages global versatility. Portability is reliant on the work laws and permitting necessities of some random nation.
RCSI offers undergrad programs in medication and nursing.
RCSI Bahrain gives college degrees in medication and nursing, just as graduate degrees in nursing. Graduates are granted degrees from both RCSI Bahrain and the National University of Ireland (NUI). Likewise, graduates in medication additionally get licentiates from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (RCPI). The degrees granted by RCSI Bahrain are perceived and validated by the Higher Education Council in Bahrain.
All classes follow a scholarly schedule from September - May/June every year. The special case to this is the BSc in Nursing - Bridging Program, which may have an extra admission in January. Scholarly schedules and a calendar of direction will be accessible in the Student Life segment on the web site and circled to new students in the weeks preceding the beginning date.
Candidates apply to the undergrad medication program and the Admissions Committee will at that point make an idea to the possibility for the section point for which they are qualified.
RCSI Bahrain graduates are granted degrees of the National University of Ireland (NUI) and RCSI Bahrain. The degrees are universally perceived be that as it may, similarly as with different degrees, there might be a requirement for graduates wishing to practice in certain nations to sit local permitting assessments and meet other nation explicit prerequisites. For instance, graduates wishing to practice in the USA or Canada are required to sit the USMLE or Canadian Board assessments separately. Likewise, it is fitting to check with the Medical Council of the nation you mean to practice in to acquaint yourself with the local permit prerequisites.
Fill the form below to get a FREE QUOTE!