MBBS in Georgia
If you want to be the proud recipient of an MBBS degree from Europe, Georgia would be the ultimate, destination. Medical Institutions, Colleges and Universities, in Georgia are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Service. Medical Universities and Colleges provide the very best of medical education, comparable to any top medical college, in the whole wide world.
Located in the Caucasus region of Eurasia, the country is in the midst of Russia in the north, and Turkey and Armenia in the south. The largest city in Georgia is Tbilisi, which is also the capital city of this beautiful country. It is a fabulous city by itself and all the more known for its streets, paved with cobblestones, and the wonderful pieces of age-old architectural marvels, found all over the city. One cannot help but get nostalgic, remembering the past medieval era.
The country is teeming with international students, all who have come with the dream of pursuing medical studies, and finding their high places in the medical world. The Country ensures these dreams are turned into reality.
The esteemed medical colleges and universities are globally recognized and respected by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Medical Council of India (MCI), WFME, UNESCO and many more medical global bodies.
• To attain a Bachelor’s MBBS Degree in Georgia, takes a period of 6 years. The final year is utilized in their much famous internship programme, imparted at any of their affiliated hospitals.
• A relaxed eligibility criteria of a minimum 50% score in 10+2 exams, in the subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This is in the case of general category students. However, where SC/ST or OBC category students are concerned, it is a mere 40% score requirement in the science subjects.
• The minimum age requirement for qualifying for admissions is 17+.
• Student must have qualified the NEET exam.
• The universities in Georgia have excellent technology and infrastructure.
• The hostel facilities are of world standards, and all amenities for creature comfort are provided.
• MBBS admission in Georgia is actually a very affordable option for Indian students, because there are many universities in Georgia that offer low-fee structure.
• The fee structure is very well calculated and amongst the lowest in medical colleges in Europe.
• Students can get many best options for internships or advanced studies in theCountry Itself.
• To make life easier for foreign students, the government provides 50% discount on all transportation fares.
• The medical colleges, universities and institutions impart medical knowledge, at par with the very best, anywhere in the world.
• Georgia is one of the safest places in Europe, in every matter of law.
• The country has ensured there will be no compromise with the contents of the medical course standards and nothing but the best in terms of medical facilities and infrastructure. World standard equipment’s for a hands-on experience and professionally delivered lectures, by the best of faculty leaves nothing more to be desired by MBBS aspirants.
Fill the form below to get a FREE QUOTE!