MBBS in Ukraine
Minimum Eligibility - 50% in 10+2 (PCB)
NEET Eligibility - Mandatory
Study MBBS in Ukraine - Medical Universities approved by the Ministry of Education Affairs, Ukraine & Medical Council of India- 16
Course duration - 5.8 Years
Eligibility & Scholarship:-
50% in 10+2 (PCB)
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is bordered by Russia, to the east and northeast. Area wise, Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe. The capital of the country is Kyiv, and which is the largest city. It is also famous for being the most affordable city in Europe.
Ukraine is the ultimate destination point for students aspiring for MBBS degrees, from all across the globe. It definitely is prime place on the map for discerning medical aspirants internationally, for the world class quality in medical education that it delivers.
We can understand the level of encouragement by the government, in attracting global students, from the fact that there exists, separate accommodation and specific meal contents for them. For Indians in particular, is provided common kitchen rooms for cooking Indian food. Washing machines and Indian mess is also at ones disposal.
The most interesting and appealing fact is the cost of education, coupled with the cost of day to day living. It is certified and accepted to be the lowest and most economical, in the whole of Europe. It also boasts to be one of the safest countries in Europe, a welcoming fact for all foreign students.
The medical colleges in Ukraine are globally recognized by World Health Organization(WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and UNESCO. The whole world is the oyster for passing out students to seek gainful employment. It has a high place in the world ranking for MBBS courses.
• In Ukraine, the degree granted after graduating the MBBS course is “MD Physician”, which is equal to MBBS, as per MCI.
• The MBBS course is covered over 6 years, with one year of apprenticeship.
• The minimum eligibility criteria is 50% marks in 10+2 exam, in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, for general category. For SC/ST or OBC, the minimum marks should be 40%.
• The students must have qualified the NEET Exam.
• Medium of learning is in English.
• There is no donation or capitation fee.
• Minimum age requirement is 18 years when applying.
• Globally, most popular destination for MBBS studies.
• Presently, in the country, there are 65,000 foreign students from 147 countries.
• No donations and capitation fees are required during the admission process.
• Plenty of highly paid job opportunities in Ukraine itself, for MBBS Doctors.
• Ukraine is famous for high ranking medical schools and the cost of studying being very low.
• It ensures a safe environment for all foreign students.
• The quality of education and infrastructure of the Ukrainian Medical School is very good.
• Provide various opportunities to participate in international exchange programs, conferences and other scientific projects.
• The primary advantage of an MBBS degree from Ukraine is its value in the medical world.
• Special facilities provided for foreign students, especially Indians.
• One of the safest countries and the campus environment is very friendly.
• The MBBS degree attained is recognized in all countries and opens the doors for highly paid job opportunities for students seeking medical careers.
Fill the form below to get a FREE QUOTE!