AstanaCity & Province:
JSC Astana Medical University
The JSC Astana Medical University is located in the city of Astana, which is the capital city of Kazakhstan. The city is located in the banks of Ishim river, and it is the land of many educational institutions. Other features of the town include the facilities of skyscrapers, buildings, and a large number of hotels. The summer in the city is warm while the winter is freezing. It is regarded as the second coldest city of the world as the temperature goes up to -30 and even to -35 degree Celsius. Commutation in the town is easy because of the availability of numerous buses and taxis.
There are many courses and faculties available in the university, and some of them are listed here.
• Faculty of Internal Medicine
• Faculty of Public Health
• Faculty of Dentistry
• Faculty of Nursing
• Faculty of Preventive Care
• Faculty of Pharmacy
• Faculty of Postgraduate Education
• Faculty of Additional Medical Education
Benefits of Studying at JSC Astana Medical University
Availing education for a university like JSC Astana Medical University is very beneficial as the university has modern facilities and students can get the knowledge of the latest technologies used in the medical field along with the medical education. Some of the benefits of studying at the university are as follows.
• The university provides hostel facilities to the national and international students.
• Food of different cuisines is available in the university.
• MCI and students recognize the university can avail world-class medical education here.
• Classroom study and practice facilities are available in the university.
• Tuition fee and accommodation are affordable, so there is no burden on the pockets of the students and their parents.
• The course curriculum is available according to the international standard.
• The degree provided by the university is globally recognized.
• Students need not pay any capitation fee or donation.
• Students can start their practice in any part of the world after completing their medical education.
There is no need to pay any donation or capitation fee. The fee structure is transparent, and there are no hidden charges.
Yes! The cost of living is affordable, and the university also provides hostel facilities at affordable rates.
There is no need to give any of these tests to get admission in the university. Even no entrance test is conducted for admission. Students need to show their document of previous academic years to get admission in the university.
The degree provided by the university is accepted worldwide so that students can do their practice in any part of the world.
The duration of the course is five years.
Connect with us to know your study options overseas and kickstart your learning journey for a rewarding experience!GET COUNSELLING BY EXPERTS